If your aquarium has moderate lighting (from 0,3 W/l to 0,8 W/l fluorescent tubes with reflectors), you have plants which are undemanding for lighting and you supply additional CO2 gas, we recommend to use these products:
- Liquid products which are absorbed largely by plants through leaves:
- Substrate fertilizers, which are absorbed by plants through the roots:
- VIMI BOTTOM LONGLASTING – we recommend inserting capsules under the roots of slowly growing aquarium plants deeper into the substrate not closer than 10 cm from each other. The fertilizer is effective in the substrate up to 4 month.
- VIMI BOTTOM ACTION – we recommend inserting the capsules under the roots of fast growing aquarium plants deeper into the substrate not closer than 10 cm from each other. The fertilizer is effective in the substrate up to 1 month.
If the lighting of aquarium exceeds 0,3 w/l, it is necessary to provide additional CO2 gas supply.
- do 1/3 – 1/2 aquarium water changing weekly;
- use water filter with water pump capacity not less than 6 aquarium volume per hour (for example, 100 liters volume aquarium needs filter with not less than 600 l/h capacity water pump);
- use soft water;
- lighten aquarium for 6 – 10 hours per day.