VIMI REMINAMIN is a mixture of minerals ideal suited for RO (reverse osmosis) or DI (deionized) water to grow aquatic plants.Composition involves additional substances which increase plants resistance to stress when the conditions in aquarium change quickly. Safe for aquarium fish and invertebrates. Na salt free.
- VIMI REMINAMIN composition involves minerals, amino acids and other substances which increase plants resistance to stress when the conditions in aquarium change quickly, stimulates faster recovery after transplantation, cutting, fast change of aquarium conditions during the water change.
- Ca:Mg ratio is ideal for aquatic plants demand.
- Composition involves potassium so there is less need of additional supplement of this element.
- Composition is sodium free, which can stop healthy plant development.
- The product has a balanced amount of carbonate hardness necessary for healthy plant growth.
- REMINAMIN composition involves essential micronutrients: iron, chloride (not chlorine), mangansese and others.
- Due to the special manufacturing technology VIMI REMINAMIN particularly readily soluble in water.
- Easy and fast dosage.
1 x 20 ml or 20 g measuring spoon (included) to 80 L RO or demineralized water, straight after water change. 4 g VIMI REMINAMIN will increase the hardness of 100 litres of water by approx. general hardness (GH) 1 dH and carbonate hardness (KH) 0,17 dKH.
Ca 11.4%, K 7.0%, Mg 4.6%, Fe 0.07%, Mn 0.03%, amino acids, etc.
Not suitable for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye contact. Avoid ingestion. Store in a cool, dark place. Water color change and turbidity is possible for few hours after use of the product. This does not influence effectiveness.
Please store in a dry place and always seal tightly after opening. If the container is left open or not properly closed for an extended period of time, the product may react with the moisture, causing it to harden. Although this does not reduce the product effectiveness, it is a little more difficult to dose, it takes longer to dissolve in water.
250 g, 500 g, 1000 g.