If your aquarium has intense lighting (from 0,8 W/l fluorescent tubes with reflectors) and additional CO2 gas supply, and you have plants which are demanding to lighting and you want to reveal their bright colors, we recommend these products:
- Liquid products which are absorbed largely by plants through leaves:
- Substrate fertilizers, which are absorbed by plants through the roots:
- VIMI BOTTOM LONLGASTING – for long term plant fertilizing through roots and slowly growing plants in a new set up aquarium;
If the lighting of aquarium is intense it is necessary to supply additional CO2 gas.
- do 1/3 – 1/2 aquarium water changing weekly;
- use water filter with water pump capacity not less than 6 aquarium volume per hour (for example, 100 liters volume aquarium needs filter with not less than 600 l/h capacity water pump);
- use soft water;
- lighten aquarium for 6 – 10 hours per day;
- use VIMI ALL IN ONE after plant cutting till the new plant’s leaves will start grow.